Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Its been a long long time that I am into this profession.
I always wanted to be somewhere where creativity matters the most so here I am working as a Graphic designer. Though am not good in drawing on paper but surely have a good visualization (my belief ofcourse :P)

I love colors. Beautiful things often attracts me may that be a small little flower or a big creative piece on the wall.. it can basically be any beautiful thing. I strongly believe in presentation, even if lot of people do not agree it does make a difference. Someone rightly said “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”. I deeply appreciate things which are presented neatly, beautifully and gracefully.

Here I will mostly be speaking about my work , tools I use or anything new that I have designed. Not to forget also about newly discovered side of me :).

Photography.. New side of me :D
Recently say about 9-10 months now I have ventured into photography. I have a DSLR, my husband got it for him as he often visit near by places with his friends on weekends. But now its me who is using it the most :P.
I have considered many subjects under photography, but realized that Birds are the most fascinating things to capture. Atleast for me I love clicking birds. We usually don’t get to see birds so closely. There are many new species about which I was not even aware until I got into this.

Being an amateur photographer I still have to explore much more. As a human being if we have something we always feel that urge to have some more so I wanted to have a zoom lens since bird being my favourite subject. We cannot capture birds with a normal kit lens which has a lower range and is not apt for the objects which are not close. Hence I got myself 70-300mm lens, 70-300 is a range which can be covered while taking photos.

Here is the link to my bird and animal captures

No comments:

Post a Comment